Every Little Thing

Monday 25 August 2014

Phew. That week was a toughie. Packing and arguing and working, and working and then working some more. There were times where I just wanted to throw in the towel but on Friday evening (at the 11th hour) it all came through for us. Our present rental agency has agreed to release us from our lease early, we have signed the lease for our new apartment in Little Bay and on Sunday, we bought a car. Our lives are now firmly entrenched in Australia. We’ve still got some work to do yet but I can hardly believe we have been here for nearly a year! On Sunday, I took inspiration from Lauren by doing some serious de-cluttering (4 giant bin bags later). It felt good. Even if my back is a little twingey and my knees are a little bruised. Stay tuned for more change peoples.

Wishful Thinking | T-shirt weather (and of course a little bevvie or three)|

Wishful Thinking  | They look like they could survive my gardening skills? Does anyone have a name for them? |

Wishful Thinking | Because I have so many of them |

Wishful Thinking | A blank notebook. Nothing better. |

Wishful Thinking | I rearranged coloured pencils. Really. |

7 comments

  1. How exciting to have a new home and car. We have spent the weekend de cluttering and I now have a car full of items for the charity store. I featured a similar notebook on my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh beginnings are always so full of promise! Best wishes for you Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay sounds like things are coming together rather nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeee! You did it! Photos please! I'm dying to see your space so I can picture you there! I'm home from a weekend away and inspired to get back to the decluttering again. It's a little addictive! Happy for you, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. I can't believe you've been there 1 year already. There's something about buying a car that makes a move overseas feel permanent. So pleased for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, sounds like another new beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't help smiling at the rearranged colored pencils. :) The blank notebook is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!