Just Bring Your Surfboard

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Before we booked our weekend away to the Blue Mountains, colleagues suggested that Byron Bay was where it was at. I did some investigation and found I had about 5 million jaw dropping choices of accommodation to choose from and just as many beaches and places to eat. I quickly realised we would need more than a paltry three days to do this little town justice. And so I shelved those plans for another time. Since then, I seem to come across taunting Byron Bay wonders every day. Take a look at the Atlantic Byron Bay that I found on Remodelista. A boutique hotel which offers several different beach cottages (and an Airstream) which the couple who own the property renovated themselves. This place has moved to the top of the list.

Atlantic Byron Bay, Driftwood Cottage, Surfboard, Australia | Remodelista

Atlantic Byron Bay, Diftwood Cottage, Australia | Remodelista

Atlantic Byron Bay,Guest bedroom, Australia | Remodelista

Atlantic Byron Bay, San Pellegrino, Surfing Culture, Australia | Remodelista

Atlantic Byron Bay, black and white floor tile in reception | Remodelista

Atlantic Byron Bay Remodelista Deck

Atlantic Byron Bay Remodelista Surfboard

Atlantic Byron Bay, Diftwood Cottage, Australia | Remodelista

Atlantic Byron Bay Remodelista Outdoor Shower

Atlantic Byron Bay Remodelista Coral

Atlantic Byron Bay, Australia, Canvas bag, Shaker pegs, Beadboard | Remodelista

Source | Remodelista – Photos | Atlantic Byron Bay

6 comments

  1. Funny you are saying that, I have tried to book with them but they don't do small kids.
    Ended up booking farm stay, I love the American airstream idea. sending hugsxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny. I just read a post about Byron Bay on another blog. small world. looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay yeah that's totally gorgeous. Meet you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is A-MAZING!!!!!!! I love everything about this place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, that is such a beautiful place! i want to come. when is your next trip planned ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!