Something for Everyone

Monday 15 June 2015

What? It’s Monday already? My itchy feet got the better of me and we managed to slip away for a weekend in Byron Bay. I already miss waking up without an alarm and the very warm winter sunshine of the far north coast (it was so warm that the Mr is currently sporting a rather pink face and neck). I maybe, just maybe, had enough sunshine to see me through the next couple of months. Back to business then?

I managed to find a house for my blog post that suits my mood perfectly. Cosy, laidback, casual. I was initially in two minds about that yellow sink but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

Wishful Thinking - Homelife

985123-1_lp-tregoning-darlinghurst-shelves-antlers

Source: Homelife | Photographer: Fiona Galbraith | Stylist: Nicole Valentine Don

2 comments

  1. Yes. Double thumbs up. Even the sink. But I had to think about it too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know... Sadly after staying in a home with white wood floors, I'm going to have to nix it, regardless of how it photographs

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!