Miniscule

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Living in a small apartment in London for as long as we did, means I have a new-found appreciation for the clever use of space. Small doesn’t necessarily have to be pokey and awkward - it can be cozy, snug, comfortable and welcoming, and if you are smart about it, storage doesn’t have to be an obstacle. This is what you can do with a 290-square-foot (prefab no less) house…

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Source | Remodelista | Photography via Ábaton Architects

2 comments

  1. This is a very clever use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'd love to do something like this (complete with the gorgeous field!), but my kid would kill me!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!