The Mighty Clog

Friday 31 October 2014

I may or may not have a problem with purchasing excessive footwear. It’s a mild addiction that I am sure many of you can relate to. Care to indulge it with me? If so, then stick around because I am posting some eye candy of my new favourite obsession – clogs. I’ve been swooning over many a pair, but specifically, I am coveting these pretties from Free People

{Fine Life Co + Hackwith Design House / Colette Tank}

nikki_denim_af

navy jumpsuit + clogs

Look de Pernille street style Stella McCartney clogs

Pennyweight on Boots & Pine

rhiannon tyndell | boots  pine

Boho bump #maternitystyle #stylishpregnancy (loving the lace here.)

Great summer-fall transitional look #fashion #streetstyle

street style - if only i was short and could wear those shoes :(

Inspiration Look - LoLoBu

The Clog Clogs, a cheery shoe with a wooden platform, have been around for years in a multitude of cultures, but have more recently risen even higher in fashion ranks. #womens #shoes #clogs

And just because I couldn’t resist it. It’s a wall of clogs!

very cool.

3 comments

  1. You have some great choices there. A friend of mine got some clogs when she realized her daughter was taller than she! Yikes! I'm happy it's fall here, but I'm having trouble transitioning to fall footwear. I know you're thinking summer, but this post has inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm. love, love, love clogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, clogs are in? Say it ain't so

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!