Work in progress

Wednesday 23 April 2014

First off, I just wanted to say thanks for the supportive messages from my post on Monday (promise, I’ll stop needing supportive words soon… honest). You’ll probably never hear me say this again but it’s been good to get back to work and keep distracted so that we can finally get back to normality. Luckily, the Aussies are fond of public holidays and we have another one coming up on Friday (3-day weeks should be law just by the way). I’m hoping to keep busy with some crafty projects that I have been procrastinating on. I’m also hoping to finally get some order into our spare room-come home office. It’s currently acting as a graveyard for folded washing (that I am too lazy to pack away), beach paraphernalia, receipts and bills. I’m thinking something earthy and organic and dare I say, studious? Here’s my moodboard.

Organic Office

| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K |

6 comments

  1. Longer weekend is always a great news. Looking forward to see the final outcome of your home office project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking this mood board. I'm all about organic elements myself (except plants, I cannot grow those to save my life)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look really earthy. We some some scissors like that at Crate and Barrel yesterday, and I'm kicking myself for not getting them. Happy long weekend. You deserve it, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely. in particularly the table :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great mood board and the earthy tones are ideal for a home office. I'm looking for a new plant container and I clicked on the link where I found some inspiration. Sorry to hear about your accident.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i looooove your inspiration board. yes, please to every single thing.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!