Over the past couple of weeks, I have been very fortunate to receive from blog love from a couple of ladies, first from the ever-classy Barbara from Haus Design and then from the very talented green-fingered Starlet from :: Can you Come Home:: If you haven’t already stopped by their blogs, why not? Go on and say hi!
I can’t really remember what I did with my time before blogging but I can’t imagine my life without it. From recipes, to life anecdotes, to crafty home ideas, it never ceases to amaze me how much inspiration is at my fingertips. Thank you ladies!
So the rules are that I have to share 7 things about myself, here goes:
- My very first job involved working in a shop directly opposite that beach. That was my view from work, every day.
- I am renowned for having a ‘fiery’ temper and a mouth that very often gets me into trouble. It’s a blessing and a curse.
- I was obsessed with Ancient Egypt when I was younger and for many years, I believed I would be a famous historian. Then I realised most of your time is spent down dusty holes… I changed my mind and thought it was best to stick with the History Channel (although I still want to visit)!
- Tulips make everything right with the world again.
- I am absolutely hopeless at maths, worryingly, it seems to be getting worse with age!
- My dream is to own a shop much like this in the future. I can’t imagine a better job than being surrounded by beautiful things.
- I can’t pass a dog in the street without stopping to pet them and make kissy faces at them. It might be becoming a problem.
Now I pass the award onto 15 other blogs that inspire me every day (I didn’t count them so there might be more than 15 here but I like to break the rules):
- Jillian – Coffee Light and Sweet
- Colleen – Ordinary Tales
- Lisa – Latte Lisa
- Ada – Classiq
- Kelly – Feathers and Flowers
- Lisa – A Room with a View
- Huckleberry Creative
- Vic – Cush and Nooks
- Jessie – Mix and Chic
- Shannon – 8foot6
- Emily – Design and Nonsense
- Katie – Katie*Belle
- Abigail – Abigail’s Place
- Gloria – Little White Whale
- Laura – White Winters
- Rachael – A Bug and Bird
- Kate – Travelmoon