Man Down!

Thursday 28 July 2011

That’s right people, I got the dreaded lurgy! Only 2 days ago I was waxing lyrical about my glowing health since stopping smoking and now I have been struck down by a nasty cold. Oh well, nevermind. I am feeling better already after browsing through the swoon-worthy pictures of the Blakes Hotel in Kensington. Elle calls it:  “The most discreet, sexy and flamboyant Hotel in London”. Want to see why? Go ahead! I love the beautiful white Corfu suite the most.

BLL-0182-HR

505-Night-300dpi

402bathroom

402bedroom2

009ROOM22

305closeup-lamporchid

LuxuryDouble304

bidemier

BLL-0052-HR1

BLL-0169-HR

luxury-double1

LuxuryDoubleBathroom-1 suite-109-bathroom-1

Cardinal-Suite-21

Chinese-Room-Bar-14

007-Wed-8

007lounge11

All images via Blakes

9 comments

  1. Oh my, this looks truly amazing! I would stay in another room each night. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy geez that is swanky! So sorry to hear about your cold. But be encouraged...the cold will pass...lung damage does not. So see, you're still healthy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. I want to live here!

    I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most amazing hotel *EVER*. Seriously, I have no idea what they charge to stay in this place, but I'm pretty sure it would be worth *EVERY PENNY*!!! Gorgeous!!

    P.S. Stupid cold! Glad you are already on the mend, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, gorgeous! First pic is my favorite. Sorry to hear you're sick - hope you feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh... you have chosen the most beautiful pictures to showcase! I love the dark colors in the bedroom suites! Feel better soon. Summer colds are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'd definitely stay there. I'm guessing it's not in my price range, though...just a hunch. :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWOWOWOW! I would LOVE to stay in that first room - in fact it may have inspired my future bedroom - all white with beautiful inlaid side tables - love it. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a STUNNING Hotel, definitely chic and sexy. It would be hard to pick a favorite room - they are all so beautiful. Great post Meghan!

    Have a lovely weekend! =(^.^)=

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!