Feeling it…

Friday 23 March 2012

Our clocks go forward this weekend, the sun has been out for 3 days straight and I am down to 2 layers! Hooray to finally being able to bend my arms and legs properly! I hate to jinx it but dare I say that Spring Has Arrived? Well I just did! Obviously nothing  says spring like the colour yellow, it’s bright, vibrant and fresh – perfect for getting out of the winter daze and fog. I’ve been seeing yellow popping up everywhere at the moment and I am jumping right on this bandwagon. Here’s a little yellow outfit inspiration to get you into the spirit of things.

P.S I’ll be taking a brief blogging hiatus to recharge my batteries and get some much needed time away from the computer screen but I will be back with heaps of inspiration from my holiday!Happy weekend all!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Click on the image to go to its source.

16 comments

  1. Gooorrgeouss!! I am a huge yellow girl - wore a bright yellow one shoulder dress the other night with hot pink shoes - felt like a ray of sunshine :)

    Have a lovely, restful break, and enjoy that weather. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit in photo #4 inspires me to wear a yellow-grey-black ensemble. :) Enjoy your blogging break! xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just wore yellow yesterday - and loved it! have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the added daylight and adoring all of the sunny yellow I'm seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your pops of yellow, Meghan, and hope you have fun recharging your batteries!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AMAZING!!! I love how yellow is so popular right now. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the yellow. Have a great mini-break - always good to regroup/recharge (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must add this colour to wardrobe now! It's just so bold and happy. Enjoy your holiday (and the extra bit of daylight that comes with the time change)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last dress - SWOON!! Enjoy your lovely little break and enjoy all that gorgeous sunshine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. While you are enjoying the first of the warmth, we here in Aus are getting the first taste of cold. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely loving all the yellow! I hope you have a wonderful break.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the yellow--really want a pair of light yellow skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you've pulled together here. I think I need to add some yellow to my wardrobe but it has to have that perfect shade that suits my hair and skin tone.

    Finally when I'm catching up on blogs after my hard drive crash then you go on a break, haha. Enjoy your break, I look forward to have you back with gorgeous London photos and all kinds of stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love yellow - such a fabulous happy colour! And that 4th picture is perfect for me! Enjoy you break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the yellow is very cheery! Hope you're enjoying your time off on holiday. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are gorgeous photos!! I love the look of mustard yellow...will have to do it on the bottom as my skin tone and blonde hair won't let it up top :) Pinning some of those photos...

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!