Oh My!

Monday 11 April 2011

I realise that many of you are familiar with one of the most successful interior designers: Martyn Lawrence Bullard, so please bear with me on this post! I guess I had come across him before without realising it but after reading his small feature in the latest High Gloss, I did some more investigating and spent most of the day trawling through his portfolio with my mouth hanging open. His designs are eclectic (without being silly) and bursting with character. Nothing seems to have been overlooked!

lg_1_16

lg_1_13

lg_2_18

lg_2_17

lg_1_21

lg_2_24

lg_2_21

lg_4_4

lg_5_14

lg_1_25 lg_5_2

lg_5_8

lg_5_12 lg_5_16

lg_5_6

IMAGE CREDITS: Martyn Lawrence Bullard

2 comments

  1. He is so talented! I was familiar with his work but was wowed when I went to the Colony Palms Hotel in Palm Springs and saw it for myself! The hotel was intoxicating:

    http://travelmoonblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotel-spotlight-colony-palms-hotel.html

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting me...lavender is very calming, especially before bed, good to spray lavender linen spray on the sheets

    I love his work! I think he is one of the designers of that new Bravo designer reality show, I am not sure when it debuts but should be a really fun

    stylishserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!