Insomniac

Thursday 24 March 2011

I really love my sleep! And lots of it! So of course when I am a little stressed, it is the first thing to go awol! I've gotten use to the sleepless nights of tossing and turning by now, in fact I am amazed at how your body is able to adapt to less sleep! But that doesn’t mean I don’t spend the whole day dreaming about soft fluffy beds to curl up on with a good book and a slab of chocolate. Take a look at my 2 dream beds from Anthropologie. Aren't the gorgeous!?

860097_bla_f
Kingdomofstyle
Also, on a completely unrelated note… when I found those gorgeous beds, I also found their blue Spring range! Love the striped blue dress so much it hurts!

Blue Notes

2 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I can't get enough of nautical stripes...love that maxi dress-great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripped blue dress too... fun, yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!