Swoonage

Monday 17 January 2011





IMAGE CREDITS: John Jacob Interiors


I am not a minimalist girl. Fact. I love character and 'managed clutter'. The more personality a room has, the more likely it is to feel like home. I recently stumbled across South African based interior designer John Jacob Zwiegelaar and lost a good hour of my life swooning through his work. Each room seems to be bursting with character and warmth, with an object of beauty visible wherever you place your eyes. I particularly love the colour schemes of soft greens, greys and whites offset with stark black and white stripes or checks. He has managed to make each space look sophisticated and glamorous without being too formal and stuffy. You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!