Tallow Beach, Byron Bay

Monday 27 July 2015

You’ll have to forgive my incessant posting of beach scenes but ever since I found myself living in Australia, not a week goes by when I don’t find myself in front of yet another breath-taking coastal setting. It’s a hard life, but someone has to do it.

This is Tallow Beach, in Byron Bay. Apart from maybe three other people, we were the only people on the beach every time we went for a walk. It was so quiet that we were lucky enough to stumble across a little echidna, who was doing roly polys down the sand dunes.

Wishful Thinking - Tallow Beach

Wishful Thinking - Tallow Beach

Wishful Thinking - Tallow Beach

Wishful Thinking - Tallow Beach

Wishful Thinking - Tallow Beach

Wishful Thinking - Tallow Beach

Wishful Thinking - Tallow Beach

All images via Wishful Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!