Coffee in the courtyard

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Keeping it short and sweet today because things are all go, go, go! (Please remind me of all this whinging the next time I decide to move all the way across the world again)! I’m still fighting off a cold with a big stick but the end is now in sight which is very motivating! I’ll leave you with a quaint and beautiful cafe I found in my internet travels. Based in St Albans, The Saddlery Cafe instantly won me over. I just can’t resist a bit of rustic. And how inviting does the sun-drenched courtyard look!

Designed by Jamieson Smith Associates

Saddlery Cafe by Jamieson Smith Associates St Albans UK 06 Saddlery Café by Jamieson Smith Associates, St Albans – UKSaddlery Cafe by Jamieson Smith Associates St Albans UK 05 Saddlery Café by Jamieson Smith Associates, St Albans – UKSaddlery Cafe by Jamieson Smith Associates St Albans UK 04 Saddlery Café by Jamieson Smith Associates, St Albans – UKSaddlery Cafe by Jamieson Smith Associates St Albans UK Saddlery Café by Jamieson Smith Associates, St Albans – UKSaddlery Cafe by Jamieson Smith Associates St Albans UK 02 Saddlery Café by Jamieson Smith Associates, St Albans – UKSaddlery Cafe by Jamieson Smith Associates St Albans UK 03 Saddlery Café by Jamieson Smith Associates, St Albans – UK

Images via

7 comments

  1. Ooh my goodness, that raw wood table is a beaut. Promise me you're going to stay put in Oz for at least a decade? haha. I think you've earned a long stay somewhere without having to go through the stress of moving again anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that slab of wood table is amazing. the color is just gorgeous. i wish i knew how to tell one type of wood from the next. today it's raining again, it's been raining here and doesn't look like it's going to give up. anyway, this looks like a great place to go during this time of year - the end of summer rains. the smell of rain and raw wood, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't be weird to make the trip out there, across the pond, to have a cup of coffee, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and rustic, looks like a fun cafe. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rustic - ness. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will visit just so that I feel that wood table! It all looks so quaint and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, the sort of place one can get lost in deep conversations with friends in.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!