Spirrali

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Ok so I admit it, I am feeling awfully sorry for myself today. I’m not proud of it but January has been long, dark and cold. I’ve just gotten over the craziness that was Christmas and lo and behold, there are Easter eggs in the supermarket (needless to say a few choice words were muttered to anyone who would listen in the sweets aisle of Waitrose). I need a little pick-me-up so I thought I would post some beautiful staircases that have cheered me up! I love wrought iron spiral staircases, they are romantic, dramatic and always remind me of Parisian loft apartments… Enjoy these lovelies I found.
 Beautiful Staircase


Planetware - John Rutledge House


Feely Iron Staircases
Chris Dyson Spiral Staircase

Trendir Staircse

IMG_2463

Amanda Peet Staircase

IMG_2547
IMAGE CREDITS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (mine, taken in Venice), 7, 8 (mine, taken from inside of Liberty London)

1 comment

  1. These staircases have cheered me up too! I really really love that first one, it is from some dark and twisted fairy-tale - love it!

    Pandora from Home and Decor

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!